Our Roof Vents offer a striking contemporary look and its
design is thermally broken offering a host of performance benefits.
- Modern, slimline look
- Aluminium sash as standard
- Long-lasting durable
- PVCu welded frame to eliminate leaks
- Better gaskets
- Thermally broken
- Any colour or foil
- Available with manual or electric openers
- Optional aluminium internal claddings
- Dry fit product
Roof vent options
- Roof vent with Chrome winder & pole, £247.99 + vat each
- Electric vent with switch, includes roof vent, motor & rocker switch, £484.09 + vat each
- Electric vent complete with remote control, includes roof vent, motor, remote control unit & remote control £718.67 + vat each
- Electric vent with thermostat and rain sensor switch, includes roof vent, motor & digital thermostat and rain sensor kit (will operate 2 x vents) £781.87 + vat (2nd vent with motor would be extra £468.97 + vat extra)
Vent sits between glazing bars so only styles 3, 5, 6 & 7 can accommodate. If you require a roof vent please phone us on 0800 046 3924, we will draw your lantern with required vent and send you a confirmation for your approval.
As per roof below, the minimum roof vent width is 500mm, and so your minimum bar centre will be 524mm, which will make your minimum Ridge length 584m
Width must be over 1400mm, so minimum size of lantern 1400mm x 1984mm (external kerb)
Ridge = Width – Projection (so, at 1400 wide projection would need to be 1984mm)
The vent is available as standard in white or grey and also available in any RAL or special colour as a bespoke item.
You can download the installation guide from here.
Roof vents available imminently. For more information please call 0800 046 3924 to find out more.